Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
luckypeic
What's DOS?
Views: 720
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo 510 15ISK Crack on bottom case

Hello, last night i noticed a crack has appeared for no apperent reason on bottom case of this Lenovo 510 15ISK (my brothers laptop but im mostly using it since i do some game development with some Nvidia exclusive features like Nvidia Gameworks and my laptop only has AMD GPU so i have to use my younger brothers Lenovo because of Nvidia GPU) anyway, i tried to find part number on Lenovo Parts lookup website but it only found components like RAM HDD MOBO , etc. no sign of part number for bottom case for this model

If possible can someone tell me part number and is it possible to maybe order original parts from Lenovo so i can replace it myself

Laptop is still under warranty but my younger brother uses it for gaming and i for game development so we cannot really be without laptop for more than few days.

I can replace case myself i just need part number and hopefully official Lenovo repair center in Croatia sends parts to users who want replace parts by themselvs (i have replaced cases, screens, fans, motherborads and other components on many laptops and phones, even on few smart TVs and ps3 and 4 so replacing anything is not a problem for me)

Pictures of crack: https://imgur.com/a/s9fOR4k

Thanks in advance

Guru
Views: 713
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo 510 15ISK Crack on bottom case

Hi,

When i Went to parts look up it showed "Covers" on the left side.  Is the below the part number you are looking for?

Part 5CB0L37482

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/500-series/510-15isk/80sr/parts?lin...

bottom.JPG

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

luckypeic
What's DOS?
Views: 702
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, thats part i need

Do you know if its possible for lenovo service to send this to customer because i really want to replace it myself, even if it means loosing warranty and paying for part
Guru
Views: 700
Message 4 of 4

I do not know if service will send you the part BUT you can buy from other places.  The lenovo encompass store has the part listed BUT its out of stock for 60 days.  When googling for the part number i do see other sellers of that part though.  However i can not vouch for reliability of other sites you find.  Also I think you realize this already but if you damage the laptop while you replace the cover warranty wont cover it.

https://lenovo.encompass.com/item/10857275/Lenovo/5CB0L37482/Logiclowerassembly15twhite

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors