Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agustin85
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,127
Message 1 of 9

Lenovo 510 15ikb BIOS update

Hi i want to update my bios. My current versión Is 3jcn23ww AND i have this problema when i suspend my computer and turn on again processor only run at 0,58 GHz i have to restart the computer to repair

I download the latest bios for my computer (automatic detect) and when execute the .exe said that this bios update in only for touch versión. My computer Is without touch.

Any Solution?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,098
Message 2 of 9

Re: Lenovo 510 15ikb BIOS update

Hi Agustin85!

Welcome to community forums,

Upon checking, this package provides BIOS Update and is supported on 310-14IKB, 310-15IKB, 310 Touch-15IKB, 510-15IKB. That means all of these models are supported for this update even if your unit is not touch capable. For more information, you may download the Readme file here before proceeding with the update.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

agustin85
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,082
Message 3 of 9

when i try to install:

This package is built for Lenovo ideapad 310/510 – 14/15IKB(with Touch) only, do not try it on other machines

are you sure thaat i have to install this bios?

1.png

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,080
Message 4 of 9

Could you try to install the BIOS update for your Ideapad 510-15IKB from this link https://lnv.gy/2NZ09oB - Let us know how it goes. Mark_Lenovo

Moderator note: full URL of shortened link above:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/500-SERIES/510-15IKB/downloads/DS11...

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

agustin85
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,077
Message 5 of 9

i'm using this link. and when i try to install said only for touch my model is:

510-15IKB Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80SV

Serial Number: ******
Machine Type Model: 80SV007UTA
Operating System
Windows 10 (64-bit)
no touch

Moderator note: serial number removed to prevent abuse.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,066
Message 6 of 9

I see. To make sure that you're getting the correct BIOS drivers for your laptop, you can go directly to this link https://support.lenovo.com/us/en?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 (enter your serial number, click on Drivers & Software tab and look for the BIOS). Let us know how it goes.

agustin85
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,061
Message 7 of 9

exactly the same 2.png

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,056
Message 8 of 9

If you have entered the correct serial number of your laptop on the link we provided, you don't have to worry about the message you're getting (This package is built for Lenovo ideapad 310/510 – 14/15IKB(with Touch) only, do not try it on other machines) since this is the tested BIOS to work with your unit.

One thing to note that if the BIOS is not compatible with your laptop, it will give you error messages. The message you're getting is not an error message but more of a caution message. Please update the BIOS from the link where your serial number was entered and update us how it goes.

Regards,

agustin85
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,051
Message 9 of 9

finallly i used this bios and updated
ok

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors