Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avilsiow
Paper Tape
Views: 359
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo 700 15-ISK Display issue

Hello. I hope someone could help me because for now, no one really was able to find sollution. I have Ideapad 700-15isk (i7-6700HQ,GTX 950M 2gb). When i use laptop sometimes the display crashes. In 8/10 cases it happens when i watch some videos online, like movies, youtube etc. 2/10 is when i do normal stuff like browsing folders, playing games..

I can't find the source of this problem. I downloaded every single driver from lenovo site. In attachment i put video so you can see how it looks when it happens to display. I hope someone will finally help me. 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 332
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo 700 15-ISK Display issue

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

From viewing your video I suspect that your problem is related to the video cable that connects the screen to the motherboard.  If your system is still under warranty I would recommend that you contact Lenovo Support.

Lenovo Support - Poland

Produkty obrandowane logiem IDEA : +48-22-295-4950 or +48-22-116-8656
Polish,English
9:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors