Did you mean: 
naree
Paper Tape
Views: 167
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo 710S-13ikb model name 80VQ - 7th Gen cire i5

Hi everyone,

I have a quastion about: Lenovo 710S-13ikb model name 80VQ - 7th Gen cire i5

1) Do we have 2 slots for RAM in this model?

2) Please share the RAM type as well that is compatible with the laptop?

3) ) Please let me know if the additional RAM of 4GB can be installed on the Lenovo 710S-13ikb model name 80VQ - 7th Gen cire i5?

Thanks

Highlighted
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 154
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo 710S-13ikb model name 80VQ - 7th Gen cire i5

Hello and welcome,

Per the base spec, the RAM is soldered to the planar.  There are no RAM slots.

http://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/Lenovo%20Laptops/ideapad%20710S%20(13_)/ideapad_710S_13_spec...

ideapad 710S-13: 16GB max / 1866MHz LPDDR3, soldered to systemboard
ideapad 710S Plus-13: 8GB max / 2133MHz DDR4, soldered to systemboard

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

naree
Paper Tape
Views: 150
Message 3 of 5

So can be exchange from 4gb to 8gb or is not possible because is soldered to the planar? If is possible where i can do it that, thanks for reply
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 143
Message 4 of 5

Since the RAM is soldered it is not possible to change or upgrade the memory without replacing the motherboard.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

naree
Paper Tape
Views: 133
Message 5 of 5

thanks for reply,greeting

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors