Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alfred00
Paper Tape
Views: 59
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Flex 2-14, Letter "O" not working

Hi all, 

I'm facing a problem whereby my letter "O" is not working. When I press my letter O, nothing comes out. However, when I press the letter "P", letter "O" comes out as a spam and will not stop unless I type something else. It appears as such, "pooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Currently using an external keyboard, desperately need help to solve this problem. Please advise!!!! Thanks everyone!!!

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 38
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Flex 2-14, Letter "O" not working

Hi Alfred00,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Does this issue occur as well when you use the on-screen keyboard? Based on the information that you've provided possible that the keyboard is malfunctioning. You may try to visit this website http://www.keyboardtester.com/ then click on "Launch the Tester" if the letter "O" automatically register in the small keyboard window, then we recommend that you send the unit for repair to have the keyboard replaced. 

You may check this link to see the list of authorized service center near your location just filter it by country.

Let us know if you need additional information.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors