Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naveenshrimal
Paper Tape
Views: 2,319
Message 11 of 18

Re: Lenovo Flex 2 14" - Screen Issues - Yellow Tint

From where did you buy it?

I bought it from lenovo online website and they are not giving full refund? Deducting 15%.

Any way I can get full refund and get Apple finally.

mias
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,029
Message 12 of 18

Hi folks,

I just bought a brand new T440p at a store in Berlin and also had the light bleeding problems. They changed the panel 2 times and it was always bleeding at another corner. Today I received it and the store manager told me, that it wouldn't be possible to make get it with less bleeding panel. I was wondering why he told me this after the second change.

Asked him what I could do now. He told me, that I would have to live with it. I could also call lenovo and ask for a warranty but then I maybe would have to pay if the technician would decide that it's no warranty case.

Do you guys have any experience with using the lenovo warranty on light bleeding?

Thanks a lot!!

Mias

naveenshrimal
Paper Tape
Views: 2,017
Message 13 of 18

Bro you have to accept it if you can not return it, because all touch screen glossy screens will have this problem but it is not that major. I understand in black background it is annoying but Lenovo and no other brand has come up solution for it. I returned mine and bought Dell 13.3 inspiron 7000 series laptop and let me tell you , it's cool . It is the best product under 800$.

mias
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,982
Message 14 of 18

Hi naveenshrimal!

Thanks for your comment. But I don't want to accept that I would have to accept it. This seems to be uncorrect. Buying a business Laptop for a very high price and receicing it with backlight issues. This is unacceptable for me.

Anyway, it's not a glossy touch screen, its and anti-glare FullHD IPS-Panel. The store manager called it a superb high-end panel. It seems to be a bad joke.

Anyone similar problems and experiences with lenovo support?

Tanks a lot!

Mias

ahmed_kharbotly
Paper Tape
Views: 1,724
Message 15 of 18

I have had the same problem with me new Lenovo flex2, exactly the same what you have, yellow spots on all four corners, and yes I agree the laptop is really nice but you can't un-notice those yellow spots on the corner on black background or darker.
the worst thing that I usually project the laptop screen on my TV, and there you can really see the difference, the TV screen is really nice , vivid and clear but the laptop screen is yellowish like it got some yellow fever screen disease.
I sent it back to where i bought it and they sent me an email that they have made a rest to factory settings and they say we don't see that issue in my complain anymore.
well I still didn't receive my laptop back so I will keep you updated.

I believe it is some sort of bleeding or bad image quality with the touch screen option, I thought replacing the lcd should fix it but apparently with you, it has not.

I was out of the return policy so I am in warranty phase.I tried for 14 days to ignore that issue or thinking that one day it will disappear and I lost my return policy period.

well thanks and will keep you updated
Rbj_PC
What's DOS?
Views: 1,138
Message 16 of 18

Re: Lenovo Flex 2 14" - Screen Issues - Backlight bleeding

Dear Lenovo

I purcheased a lenovo flex 2 14"  one weak ago. Every thing was alright for first two days but then  i am getting a faint background of previously open window always visible while working on other window and it becomes prominent with a darker front screen. every window look transparent. Even when i am shuting down my laptop and again switching it on it is visible background at the lock screen, it is also visible when a video is played. Screen Shot is given below.

Capture.JPG

after googleing it i came to know that either its a problem of disply or the graphics card. I had a HP laptop it was 8 years old but still functioning very well however this time i choosed Lenovo, dont know why. And the result is

1. Disply get dammaged within 5 days

2. Called at your 24*7 help line and hear that working hours is monday to saturday 9am to 6 pm 

2.Online registration takes 3 days

3. Registered for lenovo promo offer but didnt even get any mail from your side, called at lenovo helpline and after that i got a mail for making the payment. I payed 499 Rs for external hard disk and 1499 for two years extended warrenty. I got a mail that payment was sucessful but no conformation when would i get my order. again i called ,this time they told me that the merketing department didnt get the money yet. this is Ridiculus ....from a company like Lenovo.

Atleast reply me earliest.

t_pankaj111
Paper Tape
Views: 999
Message 17 of 18

Hi RBJ_PC,

I am also facing the same problem. I bought Lenovo Flex 2 14 inch laptop in April 2015. Screen looked awesome until today (11-Oct-15). Suddenly the screen started showing a transparent background. Even after shutdown and restart it shows the previously opened window screen in the background. Did you find a solution to this?

Regards,

Pankaj

ppj
Paper Tape
Views: 653
Message 18 of 18

Hi,

I am also facing exact same issue. If I connect to TV via HDMI port, the colors are perfect but on flex 215 screen those are faded.

I have tried reinstalling graphics driver but no luck. My laptop is now just out of warranty (warranty ended in April) but this issue did cropped up in January and now it is worst. Ghost image stays for most of the time.

Please advice.

Thanks,

JJo

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors