Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ideeloos
Paper Tape
Views: 1,822
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Flex 2 15 Internal microphone not working

So, I've tried EVERYTHING but I can't get it to work.

I have used my internal microphone to Skype call and Teamspeak, but it randomly shuts off. I have done the Microsoft troubleshooter and it actually said that there's no microphone to check on. 

Right now I'm still working with Windows 8, because I don't want to change to Windows 10 untill this is fixed. It should work in Windows 8, so changing to Windows 10 shouldn't make a diffrence in the first place.

My microphone has worked, the problem is that it shuts off randomly. I don't know what I can do?

With kind regards,

Anne-Louise

Edit: I remember this happening after setting up speech recognition. I just opened it and my microphone works with speech recognition, but when I want to 'train' my computer to recognize my voice better the microphone stops working.

Could speech recognition close down my internal microphone fully, and how do I change speech recognition so it doesn't work (I never use it, was for funzies).

Mod Comment: Moved post into proper forum. Edited subject to include model at the beginning of the subject line.

PatsyRose
Paper Tape
Views: 1,702
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Flex 2 15 Internal microphone not working

I rarely use voice skype, but I needed to set it up for a class (I'm a teacher) and the microphone didn't work. I get the message that there is NO microphone, yet my Flex 2-15D has 2 built-in ones. I have spent a long time looking for drivers or even any information, but there don't seem to be any, or else I'm looking in the wrong place. Also there is no microphone jack so I cannot use my regular headphones with their microphone.
Please help.

PatsyRose
Paper Tape
Views: 1,696
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Flex 2 15 Internal microphone not working

Eventually I did a google search and found how to make the microphone work (->control panel, sound, recording, right click and check 'show disabled devices' then click device and properties and 'enable', apply, ok and exit)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors