Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alan_ford76
Punch Card
Views: 641
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Flex 2-15D problems after updating bios 9FCN27WW

Hi, after updating the bios to version 9FCN27WW I'm experiencing Windows 10 startup problems (booting the system crashes on the home screen), with other Linux operating systems not happening. I have the BIOS set to Boot Mode, from "UEFI" to "Legacy", changing the next Boot priority item from UEFI to Legacy First and saving the setting, restarting crashes again, but if it enters the bios and resets to Boot Mode, from "Legacy" to "UEFI" and saving the settings again, the operating system will re-operate.

Salve dopo l'aggiornamento del bios alla versione 9FCN27WW sto riscontrando problemi di avvio di Windows 10 (l'avvio del sistema si blocca nella schermata iniziale), con altri sistemi operativi Linux non succede. Ho il BIOS impostato su Boot Mode, da "UEFI" a "Legacy", cambiando la voce successiva Boot priority da UEFI a Legacy First e salvando l'impostazione,  al riavvio si blocca di nuovo ma, se rientrando nel bios e reimpostando su Boot Mode, da "Legacy" a "UEFI" e salvando di nuovo le impostazioni, il sistema operativo funziona nuovamente.

alan_ford76
Punch Card
Views: 468
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Flex 2-15D problems after updating bios 9FCN27WW

The problem seems solved by installing windows 8 x64.
Thanks for your assistance, I did not expect all these answers to my problem Smiley Happy

Il problema sembra risolto installando windows 8 x64.
Grazie per l'assistenza, non mi aspettavo tutte queste risposte al mio problema Smiley Happy

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors