Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dal010101
What's DOS?
Views: 140
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Flex 3-1120 Bios blue screen on startup/keyboard not working on start up/touchpad not working

As you can see there are multiple problems that have come up in this notebook. I recently reinstalled windows 10 to solve some other problems. The installation went perfect and afterward everything seemed to work fine. When my wife turned it on the blue BIOS screen came on (as it did before the installation) and I was unable to use the touchpad, mouse or arrow keys to move the selection. I rebooted and it started up fine only the keyboard did not work. I had to use the onscreen keyboard to log in. Once inside, sometimes the keyboard works and sometimes it doesn't. I've tried using the f6 to toggle the touchpad on but it didn't work. The keyboard is touch and go and now the blue screen BIOS sometimes comes up when the computer is started. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've searched for solutions and haven't been able to find anything that works to solve these problems. I've uninstalled the drivers and rebooted for a fresh re-install of the drivers but that only temporarily fixes the problem. Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors