Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sumanthChadalla
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,649
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Flex 3 1570 Pink Screen

I need help regarding the pink screen problem I am experiencing recently on my laptop. I see pink in place of white, green in place of black. There is screen image on the screen even after it has been

closed or minimized- Ghost effect.(Not sure about terminology).

External monitor works fine with HDMI.

2 years old laptop. No more warranty. I have opened my laptop, unplugged the lcd screen and lcd cable and replugged everything back together hoping it was a lcd inverter or backlight problem. But nothing changed. The cable looked fine without any damage, and the screen looked fine from the inside.

Please suggest if is a problem is with lcd cable or lcd digitzer or  something I do not know. 

I don't see the point of taking the laptop to repair and getting charged 250-300$ where as I can get a decent new laptop for 350-450$. I would rather buy the necessary part and replace it myself.

IMG_0002.JPGscreen faulty

Ill be glad if you could provide service. 

Thank you for your time.

rsugo
Paper Tape
Views: 819
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Flex 3 1570 Pink Screen

I have the same issues and took the same steps. Purchased in April of 2015. Interesting to know what caused the failure.
sumanthChadalla
Fanfold Paper
Views: 806
Message 3 of 4

I have given the order of the lcd screen on new egg. And replaced it myself. It works fine since then.

DadofThree1966
Fanfold Paper
Views: 190
Message 4 of 4

@sumanthChadalla wrote:

I have given the order of the lcd screen on new egg. And replaced it myself. It works fine since then.

I have the same problem on my Flex 3 1570.  What was the part number that you ordered to replace the damaged component?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors