08-14-2017 08:59 PM
Sometimes when I'm using my Lenovo Flex 3, the screen suddenly turns blue and it does not respond unless I hold the power button to force it to shut down.
Here are some errors/stopcodes which I've also received on other occasions.
Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated! Thanks
08-16-2017 01:26 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Seems like something has possibly been corrupted.
Try to run an LSC scan, see if this is able to help you find anything with the unit.
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.