Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmassoud
What's DOS?
Views: 299
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Flex 3-1580 USB connection issue

I recently purchased a new Pioneer DDJ SB2 DJ controller. Upon downloading the neccessary software and firmware from Serato DJ and Pioneer, I connected my controller to my computer via usb cord provided by Pioneer. However, when I opened Serato to start playing around, a error message came up saying that my hardware was disconnected. I looked up support from Serato as I thought it was a software issue. I quickly realized it wasn't after going through all the troubleshooting steps they provided. I then asked my friend to try out the program on his computer (MacBook), to see if it was a software issue or a computer problem. As expected it instantly worked on his laptop without any issues. I determined it was a problem with my computer. I took it to Geek Squad so they could have a look. Unable to fix it, they believe its a Windows 10 issue. So now I am coming to Lenovo to see if they can fix this problem. I find it ridiculous that out of nowhere my computer can no longer detect a usb plug in from my iPhone, external harddrive, and DJ controller. 

Has anybody else had these issues?

Specs: 

Windows 10

Version 1607

Intel Core i7

8.00GB RAM

64-bit operating system

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors