Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rigwit
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,063
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Flex 3 fan running constantly

I turned my laptop on this morning and the fan will not stop running. It is quite loud and turns on as soon as you hit the power button and never revs down. I have tried Battery Saving and Balanced mode. I have run several diffferent diagnostics through the Lenovo app and made sure my Window was up-to-date. I also used the Lenovo app to try and blow any dust from the vents. The laptop is not over heated or working overly hard. Any ideas on how to make it stop? It has been working for the past several weeks (it was purchased at the beginning of February) without this fan noise.As it sits right now, the CPU is at 5%, Memory is at 39%, and the disk is showing to be at 0%.

gdavis17
What's DOS?
Views: 3,576
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Flex 3 fan running constantly

I am battling this same issue.  I just maxxed out my RAM at 8GB and reinstalled windows 10 on a new solid state drive.  All was fine for about a week and then it started happening again.  Have you found any solutions?

rigwit
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,573
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Flex 3 fan running constantly

I ended up sending it in. They couldn't get a part that was needed to fix it, so they sent me a new laptop. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors