Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Treholm1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 645
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Flex 4 - No display

The display on my Lenovo flex 4 isn't working. It boots up fine. When I add a second screen though HDMI, the display appears on the second screen but not the flex screen. I've checked the screen share settings and it's on the duplicate screen setting. Also the brightness is turned up. The really strange thing (to me) is that the touch screen even works perfectly fine. When I touch it I see the response on the second screen.

I've tried restarting, holding down the power button for 20 secs, and updating some drivers.

I can make do with the second screen for now but any help would be greatly appreciated!! Don't have money for a repair at the time.

Treholm1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 638
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Flex 4 - No display

After reading some things and further inspection, the screen actually does work. There is just no backlight!! Holding up a flashlight at a very particular angle allowed me to see my screen. 

Is there anyway to fix the backlight?

Notthrd
Paper Tape
Views: 458
Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo Flex 4 - No display

If anyone knows how to solve this, please help.  I would be greatly appreciative, as the same thing just happened to mine.

CoolMellow
What's DOS?
Views: 139
Message 4 of 4

Re: Lenovo Flex 4 - No Black Light

Just verified, my laptop has same issue.  Did you get an answer, or did you need to replace LCD monitor?

Top Kudoed Authors