Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zedft
Blue Screen Again
Views: 718
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Flex 5 - 1470 81C9 (Costco) Black Screen/Fading

Dear Lenovo,

I was studying in the United States, and bought this new laptop 3-4 months ago. Now I'm back in Singapore and I started noticing the issue. (There were a few hints after I bought it but didn't think much about it)

I went to the service centre here, only to get a response that they cannot do anything about it. So I paid 900$ to Lenovo for a lemon? Hmm.. I'd rather go about buying a refurbished laptop then. What do I do now? It's still under warranty but I can't get it repaired? 

I need advice quick, totally disappointed with Lenovo. Wouldn't your factories all be at the same location (China) as written "Made in China"? And you guys can't do anything about a Brand New laptop that doesn't work. 

I refer to this link for many others who are facing this issue. If nothing is done, I will be starting a petition to gather people to fund a complaint against you guys which I definitely will avoid doing if I have to.

- Disappointed Ex-Lenovo Lover

14RC
Paper Tape
Views: 497
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Flex 5 - 1470 81C9 (Costco) Black Screen/Fading

Hi I just wanted to share that I had a similar issue and was able to resolve it.  I posted in another thread about it.

Lenovo Forums

Zedft
Blue Screen Again
Views: 495
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Flex 5 - 1470 81C9 (Costco) Black Screen/Fading

Wow thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors