01-20-2018 10:39 AM
Whenever I try to open up a game like Fortnite or Overwatch all I get is a blue screen. I did not download anything sketchy and my antivirus says everything is fine. I booted up Safe Mode and deleted all of the temp files to see if that worked but it did not. I dont know what to do.
02-26-2018 03:22 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Does it only happen when you try to start up games?
I`d recommend you run an LSC scan and see if that is able to find anything for you at all:
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.(Will work on Win10)
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
04-29-2018 08:12 AM
I tried all of this and it didn't help. Your support wants me to uninstall the operating system and then re-install it. Kind of Sad. My computer is 4 months old and it came with the operating system etc installed on it.