cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baophan122
Paper Tape
Views: 549
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo IdeaPad 100 - 14IBD : Screen flickering and dots on the screen, sometimes screen went black.

I just bought this laptop for about 1 month, the laptop work fine before. But after...I don't know maybe after the windows update, the driver make the screen flickering and some dots appear on the screen, sometimes the screen lagging and went black. I'm pretty sure it's because of the driver because if I disable it, everything is fine,but that is just a temporary fix, every games is unplayable when I disable the driver. I tried to reinstall it using driver from Intel, Windows, Lenovo but none of them work(newest)

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 479
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 100 - 14IBD : Screen flickering and dots on the screen, sometimes screen went bla

Hi baophan122, 

Have you already tried re-installing the driver from "D:\drivers" for the Intel video card? If the you don't have a "Lenovo D:\" you may want to try doing a factory reset using the Novo button and use system recovery. Please take note that factory reset will delete all your files on the computer.

If the issue persist after the factory reset then you may need to send the unit in for repairs. Please contact Lenovo Warranty Support. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
baophan122
Paper Tape
Views: 461
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 100 - 14IBD : Screen flickering and dots on the screen, sometimes screen went bla

Thank you for responding. I think I tried that solution before I use Lenovo Recovery System and lost my "D:\drivers".

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors