Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petio
What's DOS?
Views: 1,494
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo IdeaPad 100 Sentelic Touchpad

Hi, the configuration utility for the Sentelic touchpad built in the Lenovo IdeaPad 100 refuses to start. The OS is 64-bit Windows 7 (Bulgarian). The utility does not start at all - no error messages, no nothing, thus preventing any configuration like scrolling with the edge of the touchpad and multiple gestures. The driver is the only one available through the Lenovo support site. Any ideas?

boko88
What's DOS?
Views: 1,355
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 100 Sentelic Touchpad

I have the same problem in windows 10 64bit

AndrejTomazin
What's DOS?
Views: 495
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad 100 Sentelic Touchpad

Hi, I do not know where else to post my question so i will leave it here. I have my laptop ideapad 100 for 2 months now.  3 days ago i was using pc normali and then i had to go, so i closed it- put it on sleep. When i came back 4 hours later i noticed my keybord and touchpad do not work at all, well, 4 buttons on keyboard do work- for turning screen on and off, both for brihtness and i gues F10 works as well. I reinstalled drivers, then deleted them, reinstalled again and yet it does not nork, please help me find the solution because i have no idea what to do, i am abroad, far from home and i need my computer to work.

have a nice day, Andrej

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors