Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcscomserv
Paper Tape
Views: 1,198
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15D In Serious Need of Backlit Keyboard

Does anybody know is Lenovo Plan to bring out an updated keyboard for the Lenovo Flex 15D or Flex Series Ultrabooks?

I have had mine now for 2 Weeks and am extremely hapy with its well built construction and its performance however it is missing a crucial peice of technology. A Backlit Keyboard.

As Good as the keyboard is and my eyesight for that matter. This machine would seriously benifit from a Back Lit Keyboard.

If anyone has any surgestions then please let me know.

gijoemc
What's DOS?
Views: 1,121
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15D In Serious Need of Backlit Keyboard

I just purchased a flex 15D a noticed that upon start up, there's lighting behind the keyboard, and (being new to PC laptops) it took me two nights to figure out that the only way to turn it on is Fn+space.

alan_ford76
Punch Card
Views: 492
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15D In Serious Need of Backlit Keyboard

Salve. Ho acquistato ieri questo notebook e la retroilluminazione con i tasti fn+space ha funzionato solo la prima volta, ora non funziona più, ho installato tutti gli ultimi driver ma non vuole più funzionare. Avete qualche soluzione? Il notebook ha ore non giorni o mesi, grazie

Hi. Yesterday I bought this notebook and the backlight by pressing fn + space it worked only the first time, does not work now, I installed all the latest drivers but does not want to work. Do you have any solution? Man SadThe notebooks have hours not days or months, thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors