Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fanel
Paper Tape
Views: 1,124
Message 1 of 12

Lenovo Ideapad 100-15 Bluetooth

I bought the other day this laptop and I want to pair my bluetooth speaker with it but I am not able to find where the bluetooth is located. I tried to install some bluetooth drivers but it still doesn't work. It says it has Bluetooth 4.0 in its specifications. Let me know if you have a solution.

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 1,117
Message 2 of 12

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 100-15 Bluetooth

Hi  fanel,

Can you try the steps on this document from Lenovo Solutions. 

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/lenovo-a-series-all-in-ones/lenov...

Hope this helps.

Cheers, 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
fanel
Paper Tape
Views: 1,064
Message 3 of 12

It doesn't help. I can't find bluetooth under devices.
Views: 1,060
Message 4 of 12

Hi, 

Can you post the machine model of your system and also what wifi card is installed on the system. 

Cheers,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
fanel
Paper Tape
Views: 1,058
Message 5 of 12

Ideapad 100-15IBD. Where can I see what wifi card is installed?
Views: 1,053
Message 6 of 12

Hi, 

Is there any label on the bottom for the model number. As to my knowledge this system have an optional Bluetooth configuration. The model number would be able to tell us if this system really has a Bluetooth card. 

Cheers,

fanel
Paper Tape
Views: 1,049
Message 7 of 12

80QQ

Views: 1,045
Message 8 of 12

Hi, 

Thank you for the quick reply, have you tried downloading the Bluetooth driver from support.lenovo.com. I tried checking the model number and there seems to be some issues with the wifi, some sites like cel.ro notes that this unit does not have a BT card, while systempro.ro notes that it has BT4.0. I would recommend that you check your reseller to confirm if they did sell you a BT model.

Cheers,

fanel
Paper Tape
Views: 1,038
Message 9 of 12

I tried that driver but it doesn't work. I bought it from here https://www.flanco.ro/laptop-lenovo-ideapad-100-15ibd-intel-core-i3-5005u-4gb-ddr3-ssd-128gb-nvidia-...

It says it has bluetooth 4.0
Views: 1,031
Message 10 of 12

Hi, 

Can you check what wifi card you have in device manager under network adapter? Can you try updating the driver for the wifi card also. 

Cheers,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors