Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickFrost
Paper Tape
Views: 1,958
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Ideapad 100 (cooling question)

Hello.

I wanted to know what type of cooling system my ideapad 100 have, cause there is no fan and i only see a couple of straight lines underneath the left side, where you can look in at the different machinery( sorry im not an expect on this)

so im just thinking the only thing "helping" it not overheat would be the air i let in ..?

Any responds would be appreciated.

Guru
Views: 1,939
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 100 (cooling question)

The IdeaPad 100 has passive cooling only and uses a special heatsink for this. It does not use a fan.

Warm regards,
Jonas Hendrickx

Lenovo Insider - Windows Insider MVP

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors