cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prakashm1
What's DOS?
Views: 765
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Ideapad 100S 14IBR eMMC card not detected post M.2 SSD upgrade and Windows Fresh Install

Hi,

I recently upgraded the Storage with a WD green 120 GB M.2 SSD. Post upgradation, i installed Windows 7 into the new Drive. After dealing with several error messages and trying all workarounds the system was able to boot and became a working machine again.  I accidentally formatted the eMMC i.e. previously my C: drive and faced a lot of difficulty in making it work. However happy that finally the system is back to its normal working condition.

The only problem i am facing now is, i am not able to see the 32GB eMMC card in Disk Management or in MY Computer. Though the same is visible in Advanced Troubleshooting during pre-boot (Repair your system Option) . Though the volume is visible and is empty there, its not visible inside windows explorer after windows starts. Though it doesnt affect the system's performance now, i would like to use the 32GB memory.

I tried looking for the driver but not didnt find any. I am currently using Win 7 Enterprise. My next attempt would be to upgrade to Windows 10 and see if that resolves the issue. 

Please Help !

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors