Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tiahoj
Fanfold Paper
Views: 434
Message 41 of 46

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 100s Bitlocker Recovery Key

I too have the same problem with my Granddaughters Lenovo, because she has her school notes etc on their for forth coming exams.

I cannot re-install windows and as said by others the key is not in her MS account and have gone through all the various ways to recover.

One suggestion was to use ad ds global to recover the key using the Computer name and ID. code. But you use the ad ds, not a clue.

If the usb or sd could be used, has anyone tried using a Windows 10 recovery/repair to rectify the problem.

Earlier it was mentioned for someone to try 2 versions of bios version 12 and 13, yet hers is version 15.

marisol123
Paper Tape
Views: 270
Message 42 of 46

Can't access Ideapad 100S due to Bitlocker recovery key needed.

I cannot pass the recovery key entry screen

Tiahoj
Fanfold Paper
Views: 262
Message 43 of 46

If like me with my granddaughters pad.

The key was not stored in her microsoft account or didnot have it stored on a USB stick or paper.

The only option you may have, is to search the web, how to find the key possibly using command prompts.

If the comand prompts dont find the key, then your only option left is to try access the recovery on the pad or lastly to wipe evrything clean and reinstall windows.

Dont bother contacting Lenovo as I did, it was a complete waste of time all they did was pass the buck to Microsoft.

I would try looking in your microsoft account or seach other forums of how to access your key if it is stored on your Ideapad system using command prompts.

Tatima
Blue Screen Again
Views: 221
Message 44 of 46

Hi I have a Lenovo ideapad 100s that suddenly required a recovery key can you assist me
Bright31
Paper Tape
Views: 151
Message 45 of 46

Hi am from Mauritius and having same issues .tried everything but nothing works .still asking for bitlocker recovery key .when I purchased the laptop all programs  were installed and available.so it is impossible for me to retrieve the recovery key. I tried to contact Microsoft and the shop where it was purchased but no reply as yet 

IvanTham81
What's DOS?
Views: 22
Message 46 of 46

I’m facing the same issue. How to get recovery key for bitlocker?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors