Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_Abaddon
Punch Card
Views: 315
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Ideapad 110 - A Fry pan & a lag machine

Hi there,
I am using Lenovo Ideapad 110 with AMD A8 APU 7410 2.2GHz with Radeon R5 (2GB graphic memory) & 8GBs of DDR3 RAM
You might be thinking that these are decent specs, right? Actually, you're wrong (well apparently for Lenovo Ideapad 110)
See, I've seen some benchmarks of HP laptops with same specs and exact same processor, playing GTA5 and here on my Lenovo Ideapad, I can't even run Photoshop without getting lag and burning my processor.
Whenever I tried to talk to customer care, they always say that this PC isn't meant for high-end processing, but my question is, how can PC of other brands with exact same specs give good performance than Lenovo? The HP laptop I saw the benchmark of, had 4GBs of DDR3 RAM, 4GBs less than my Laptop and it was still handling GTA5, YES!!!! GTA5.
Whenever I try to use Photoshop on my Lenovo Ideapad 110 (even for basic editings) it lags & burns like I'm using Intel Pentium dual-core processor with 2.0GHz and only 1GB of RAM (I am really not kidding. This laptop really sucks that much).
Now I ask Lenovo team. It's high time you give me answers in front of everyone. Now, don't you tell me again that this laptop sucks too much to handle a simple software called Photoshop.
If HP and Dell laptops can handle GTA5 on the same specs, so my laptop must at least handle photoshop.

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors