Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simeonvh
Paper Tape
Views: 96
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Ideapad 130-15IKB shadows bios problem

HI, I have this model and i instaled windows 10, office and any updates, especialy new bios, but when the pc is restarting, the bios was shadows, and don't want to boot from hard disk or usb. What i can do it to use the computer. Bios is working, but only view boot menu when i want to boot the OS. Have some boot disk with bios or not? Thank you!

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 37
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 130-15IKB shadows bios problem

Hi simeonvh! 

Welcome to the community forums! 

Could you verify if the storage is detected in BIOS? If yes, do you see any error message/s when you turn on the computer? Have you tried to reinstall Windows 10? 

If the storage is no longer detected. This is a hardware issue. Please contact your local Lenovo support for repair service. Please use this link for the global contact list: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/supportphonelist?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6

Regards,

Matt_lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors