Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
byehia
Blue Screen Again
Views: 988
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Ideapad 300-14ISK Hinges Broken

Hey there,

Both hinges of my Ideapad 300-14ISK are now broken after 6 months of light use. The right one started to freeze after less than 2 months from the purchase date. It has resulted in breaking the LCD cover as a result as I opened or closed the lid. About a month later, the left hinge did the same. I can't open or close the lid at all now.

I am now looking for a replacement for those hinges since I gave up on trying to resolve this with the support team although it is still in the warranty (however I bought it from outside the US. They're claiming that's why they can't help me). The Lenovo website has 2 parts for the hinges for this model but I can't understand the difference between them. First one is "5H50K14044 - HINGE L+R LIMR L300-14IBR" while the second one is "5H50K14032 - HINGE L+R L300-14IBR". I can't figure out the difference between both parts. The only difference in the name is the "LIMR" word in the description of the first one. Does anyone understand what the difference between both parts is?

Thanks!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors