03-07-2018 10:08 AM - edited 03-07-2018 10:15 AM
hello lenovo support team, i have recently purchased a lenovo ideapad 310 and ever since i have been experiencing an issue with the laptop. The device sudenly freezes and randomly reboots multiples times a day.
03-08-2018 06:50 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Try runnign an LSC scan, see if this is able to find anything for you.
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.(Will work on Win10)
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
How recently did you get it, you may be able to return to the store for an exchange unit.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
04-04-2018 07:34 PM
After 6 month of people writing for the same issue, Lenovo is not even realized about it.
Could you please make a guide to solve the restarting issue??
There is a bunch of people asking for help regarding this!