Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PfeifferBL
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,508
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Ideapad 310 15ISK resolution issue

Dear 

I have just purchased Lenovo Ideapad 310 15ISK. Notebok configuration is great, it is fast and body is good design but one thing bothers me, it is a screen resoultion 1366x768. The colors on the screen looks a bit pale, and the resolution is that way that you can see almost pixels on fonts and objects on the screen and icons are big. It reminds me on the resolution set by default when you just install fresh windows copy and hardware use default drivers for standard VGA display. This is how it was after installing fresh windows 10 home. After that when I installed offical Nvidia Geforce driver nothing changes in quality of display, like hardware doesn't detect driver software. I have never seen this in my time using computers. It is always that display quality somehow improves after installing a driver. Could it be I am missing somthing in settings, or this is just the way how it should work. 

Thanks for help. 

Lenovo Technology Partner
Views: 2,475
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 310 15ISK resolution issue

Hi PfeifferBL,

Just like to ask did you also update the Intel Video Card Driver? Try the driver from www.intel.com if the one from support.lenovo.com does not improve the image quality.

Cheer,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudos!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
PfeifferBL
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,422
Message 3 of 4

Dear jamdy17

I downloaded and installed both intel and nvidia drivers from their original site. The screen remained unchanged. Smiley Sad

tonyfrompetone
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,292
Message 4 of 4

Just bought an Ideapad 310 myself and the display, apart from being rubbished in a CNet or equivalent review, seems fine. The brightness is not spectacular but adequate for the money. I have tuned mine up with a Datacolor Spyder 3 colourimeter, which has optimised the colour performance at least.

Dumb question but have you gone into the settings and adjusted the screen resolution? Also if you have another display e.g. an tv with an HDMI connection, or a VGA compatible one, try connecting that to see if the image on that looks ok or not.

TF.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors