09-01-2017 09:33 AM - last edited on 09-02-2017 06:41 AM by Majestic
I updated my laptop to Window 10 x64bit KB4033637
then it got really really slow and laggy.I tried Deleting apps and basically everything but nothing worked please help
Mod's Edit: Additional information added to Subject line for clarity of issue.
09-05-2017 01:45 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
See if you are able to run an LSC scan, see if this can find any issues perhaps.
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
Also, Try to download the Chipset drivers for the unit from the support page.
Make sure to reboot after an update on the unit.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
11-23-2017 12:43 PM
I'm having what I think is the same problem. It is really lagging when trying to restart after sleep.
Here's my problem with your solution, the LPS scan has nothing for windows 10 and that was specifically mentioned in the original post so am I missing something? or what part of LPS scan would we use? This computer isn't even a year old and it's having major issues. Hope there's a fix.