Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
talhasaidso
What's DOS?
Views: 10,585
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Ideapad 310 backlight keyboard?

Hi, want to know if there is backlight keyboard in ideapad 310 i7 7th gen? If there is then i cannot find how to turn it on. Kindly let me know, thank you!

Guru
Views: 10,529
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 310 backlight keyboard?

Doesn't look like there's a backlight on it. You can tell by pressing Fn + Spacebar. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

talhasaidso
What's DOS?
Views: 10,509
Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 310 backlight keyboard?

Thank you for reply, yes i think it doesn't have because fn + space isn't working.. thanks anyway
Highlighted
latorreca
What's DOS?
Views: 168
Message 4 of 4

Lenovo Ideapad 500 backlight keyboard stop working

After some years with my computer, the Keyboard backlight stop working. Sporadically it turns on however it has completely stopped. Yes, I know how to turn on and off the ligh using the space bar. Levono Ideapad 500. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors