Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Saltkringlan
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,009
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Ideapad 320S connecting to TV via HDMI causes the screen on the TV to be split in two halves

First off, I'm really sorry but I have no idea where to post this, I'm new here. I'm having a couple of issues which I'm unsure how to solve. 

1. When I try to connect to my TV via the HDMI cable (it's an older Samsung TV) the TV picks up my computer and it shows up on the display, but the screen is cut in two. There's a top half and a bottom half, and I can't seem to fix it no matter what I do. I'm tried working with the TV settings, but to no avail. 

2. When I load up a new tab in Google Chrome, the mouse either disappears for a few seconds while the new tab loads OR it ends up a few centimeters above the original placement of the mouse (also much more pixelated). How on earth do I solve this one? I tried fiddling around in the settings in Chrome, but that just made it worse so I changed it back. 

3. Sometimes when I open a YouTube and maximize the video to fit the screen, it lags and freezes for something like ten seconds and no command will help, not even ctrl+alt+delete. Can I change this somehow? Is this not related to perhaps the battery or energy settings?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors