01-25-2019 12:01 PM
I recently got the Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH and have the latest intel driver for the intel 630 but cannot access the intel graphics control panel. Does anyone know why this is so or know of any solutions?
01-29-2019 02:44 AM
I have the same problem and second with brightness.
I bought model Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH. After first running I had control panel for Intel and Nvidia. But when I installed new drivers for both graphic cards now i can't find intel graphic control panel. I tried install older version but without success. Nvidia drivers download from Nvidia site, because I couldn't install drivers from Lenovo download center (information about wrong Windows version).
Once I did system recovery, but it was the same situation, first I installed intel graphics drivers but Control Panel wasn't visible.
I'm not sure but maybe is reason why my brightness automatically to light up and to darken when I'm working on battery, depends what I have open (Chrome, dark background etc).
I turn off adaptive brightness in power management but none reaction.
05-05-2019 05:45 PM
Same issue after using the lenove software update tool.
To solve it I had to:
- Uninstall display driver (check delete)
- Go to programs and also uninstall Intel control panel if found
- Allow windows to install the default intel driver (control panel now works but it's an older driver)
- Uninstall driver again (check delete)
- Reboot again
- At this point you should not have the intel driver installed any more
- Go to levono download page, manually download and install the latest intel graphics driver
- Manually install Intel graphics control panel from microsoft apps store like this page says: