Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
levardy11
What's DOS?
Views: 113
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15IKB GTX1050 CPU Frequency problem

Hi all.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15IKB GTX1050 laptop. It works fine, but when is start to charge the battery from low battery percentage the CPUs frequency drops down to 0,4 Ghz and stays there until the battery doesnt reach 73%. When it reaches 73%, the CPU frequency goes back to normal. Also, when i unplug the charger, the CPU also gets back to its normal frequency. I dont know whats the problem but its really annoying. I would be pleased if somebody could help me.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 77
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15IKB GTX1050 CPU Frequency problem

Hi Levardy11! Welcome to our forums community. Was there any recent changes made or any updates installed before the issue arise? Try running the update through the Lenovo Vantage app. Install all available updates and restart the computer. Check if the issue persist.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

levardy11
What's DOS?
Views: 54
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15IKB GTX1050 CPU Frequency problem

Hi. I installed an NVMe M.2 SSD but it works well so it should not be the problem, and the laptop made these strange things before i installed the SSD so... I installed every update from the Vantage and from the Lenovo driver site.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors