Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salman92
Blue Screen Again
Views: 678
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Ideapad 700-15ISK one key recovery issue

hello guys,

Its been one year since i bought the new ideapad 700-15ISK laptop with built-in Windows 10 (64-bit).and i have never encountered any problem with it. at first whenever i used to open this pc where you can check your drives such as C drive etc there used to be one drive with a name of ONE RECOVERY , later my windows went for an automatic update and since then that one recovery drive vanished away plus whenever i used to turn on my laptop bulk of one recovery installation keeps up pop in on my taskbar and in the end, a message pops up saying do you want to remove one recovery. whenever i used to select no those all pop up keeps vanishing away.i have felt my laptop performance affected as well.

salman92
Blue Screen Again
Views: 630
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 700-15ISK one key recovery issue

hello guys, i have few more pictures to show.Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

fanren
Paper Tape
Views: 611
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 700-15ISK one key recovery issue

Firstly, I'm not quiet sure i fully understand your English. Below are what i think according to my understanding. 

OneKey Recovery is lenovo ideapad built in system backup and recovery tool. Since you updated your OS, it may affect the tool so it asks you for removing. 

Since you can never get those pop-ups, if you still want a system backup and recovery tool, you can download it from Lenovo official website or find a reliable alternative. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors