cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpetrovs
What's DOS?
Views: 1,979
Message 1 of 11

Lenovo Ideapad 700 flashes low battery warning shortly and then shows correct battery status

Experiencing regular low bttery warnings with my Lenovo Ideapad 700 - battery status shows battery charge of 70%, then suddenly low battery warning appears, as well as battery icon changes for low battery icon, basically after a second the warnng disappears, as well as battery indicator shows battery charge of 70% again. This occurs randomly quite regularly. What could cause this? Quite annoying, although not a problem otherwise.

gehenna
Paper Tape
Views: 1,864
Message 2 of 11

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 700 flashes low battery warning shortly and then shows correct battery status

same problem for me, anyone answer this?

MaxiTheMan
Paper Tape
Views: 1,738
Message 3 of 11

Re: Lenovo Ideapad 700 flashes low battery warning shortly and then shows correct battery status

Same problem, and even some times the laptop dies while in sleep mode. i had to turn on hybrid sleep to avoid this problem, so any solution is greatly appreciated.

rmoeller
What's DOS?
Views: 1,687
Message 4 of 11

I have the same problem!

NattyDroid
Paper Tape
Views: 1,635
Message 5 of 11

I have exactly the same problem, has anyone came up with any solution yet ?

Highlighted
miaofen22
Punch Card
Views: 1,601
Message 6 of 11

Absolutely the same problem.. I send my laptop for customer service yet the problem is not solved.. I managed to change the laptop battery cause my battery was draining so fast but im unable to solve the issue..

Any help from the technical team? guess im not the only person experiencing this problem

miaofen22
Punch Card
Views: 1,598
Message 7 of 11

Guys actually the problem start with low battery indicator even if ur battery full..

Then later on u might be having problem with ur battery draining fast.. im facing it ><

altay35
Paper Tape
Views: 1,571
Message 8 of 11

Absolutely the same problem,what is the reason ?? Anybody knows ??

rakhmando
What's DOS?
Views: 1,098
Message 9 of 11

I have the same issue.
And some time BSOD too

Please help...!

miaofen22
Punch Card
Views: 851
Message 10 of 11

What I did was I sent to the service centre.. It took estimately like a month plus to get things done.. and the last resort was that Lenovo replaced my laptop to another brand new one with the similar model

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors