Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fairyfetch
Paper Tape
Views: 861
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14. Touch screen stopped working

Dear all

My Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 touch screen was working well until yesterday. I did the usual, restarting the computer, checking if latest drivers were installed, reinstalling the drivers suggested on Lenovo page but it didn´t work.

Could you please help with this?

Thank you

Fairyfetch

Barovecat
Fanfold Paper
Views: 811
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14. Touch screen stopped working

I have exact the same problem since yesterday.  My keyboard and touchpad stopped working out of nowhere. Tried to reboot and got stuck on loading Windows. Nothing worked out, not safe mode, nor win 7 install disc, or northon ghost backup untill I've reseted the PTT key in BIOS for which i've read on the internet it might cause the loading windows freeze screen. The keyboard works after the restart, but the touchpad is missing even as hardware. Tried to install drivers for it from the support page and it wont recognise the device. I am using Ideapad 100-IBD15 80QQ

Barovecat
Fanfold Paper
Views: 798
Message 3 of 4

Just to add another thing, that most likely has nothing to do with the problem but sounds too fishy - that happened exactly at the moment i clicked decline free offer on windows 10 for the first time ever.

ncg
Paper Tape
Views: 289
Message 4 of 4

Have the same problem. Touch screen no longer works. Any solutions bar the disable / enable / uninstall Human Interface...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors