Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adamthezombie
What's DOS?
Views: 811
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Ideapad boots in to onekey recovery / restart loop

I bought my wife an ideapad maybe a year or so ago (the exact model isn't coming to me at the moment) and she recently had it die while she was using it due to low battery. When it started up, it was having issues starting up and went stright to onekey recovery. No problem, we've used this feature before... but after the recovery, it gives me the option to restart and it loads automatically to the onekey recovery again. It has done this time and time again. I am able to boot in to bios by pressing Fn+F2 when at the lenovo splash screen but nothing in there seems to give me any help or remedy the situation. The Lenovo splash screen seems to hang for a very long time and also displays "Checking Media" in the upper left corner, reminiscent of a DOS screen. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated... Also, I have ensured that the onekey button is not stuck. It seems to click in and out of place pretty obviously. I'm at a loss!

Lozz
What's DOS?
Views: 473
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad boots in to onekey recovery / restart loop

I have the same issue, did you find a solution? 

Auravita
What's DOS?
Views: 375
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad boots in to onekey recovery / restart loop

Same...

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors