cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pukkalo88
What's DOS?
Views: 212
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Ideapad flex 15. After Update windows 10 my laptop can't find Tablet PC Settings.HELP?

Hello everyone. Few days ago my laptop has made some update itself. And now I got few problems. First I noticed that my Google Chrome started to NOT respond. Then I couldn't even open any Folder on my PC. I tried to reset it with 10 second pressing on/off button.But nothing has changed. On the second day when I tried to zoom in on my Touch Screen, noticed that it doesn't work. Neither does keyboard on screen working. I have reinstalled my PC. Waited for half a day.... and it showed ALPS Apoint2k isn't working. I have tried everything. Downloading new drivers from manufacturer, scaning Windows and all that. Today I found out that there is no Tablet PC settings on my laptop anymore. When writing in Windows Search TABLET PC SETTINGS, it comes that " Tablet Buttons are not installed on this computer" "For more information,check the documentation that came with your computer or go to the computer manufacturer's website"

Can anyone help me,please?

Smiley Sad((

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors