Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NotASmartGuy
Paper Tape
Views: 432
Message 1 of 8

Lenovo Ideapd 720s-13arr bluescreen

I have had this issue for a long time now with my laptop and cannot seem to find a solution online. If I restart the laptop and then watch videos, GIFs or go to Facebook, nothing happens. However, if I just start my laptop after the standby and do either one of these things, my laptop immediately freezes for a moment before the bluescreen appears and forces a restart. I tried a complete reset of the laptop already, my graphic driver seems to be up to date. What else can I try to fix this annoying issue?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 403
Message 2 of 8

Re: Lenovo Ideapd 720s-13arr bluescreen

Hi NotASmartGuy!

Welcome to the Community,

Were you able to get the error that the Blue screen refers to? If yes, please share it to us, and we'll further check.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

NotASmartGuy
Paper Tape
Views: 390
Message 3 of 8

I took a picture of the issue. It is in German though, thank you very much for your help! 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 376
Message 4 of 8

Thank you for the details. Seems to be a display / graphics related issue. Download the Lenovo Vantage and let it install the latest drivers,

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht505081

Update us how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

NotASmartGuy
Paper Tape
Views: 352
Message 5 of 8

I updated the system drivers that were available (Camera, Wifi and Bluetooth Driver). But these have nothing to do with the issue and it changed nothing. Is there any other option?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 347
Message 6 of 8

Could you try to check this Microsoft discussion about this issue and try the steps provided https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-bsod-video-sched...

Let us know how it goes.

NotASmartGuy
Paper Tape
Views: 320
Message 7 of 8

I tried some of these steps already and it didn't work. I am pretty certain that the main issue is the graphic driver. However I do not find an update for this specific driver online. Is there a possibility for me to still update this?

Dijoniz
Paper Tape
Views: 121
Message 8 of 8

Hi, 

have the same issue on my AIO 52027ICB (few months old). I have updatet all the drivers, Windows is up to date, within Lenovo Vantage is everything up to date, BIOS is up to date. 

Tried all the solutions with disk cleanup, disabled hardware acceleration in Chrome, checked RAM ...

Has anybody a solution for this?

Thank you

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors