Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GustavoRojas
Paper Tape
Views: 156
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Idepad 700 15ISK power button issue

Hello Lenovo Team,

My PC is a Lenovo Ideapad 700 15ISK and I have the following issue: since yesterday almost every time I want to turn on my PC, I have to press and hold down the power button for more than 10 seconds, and the PC start at the "Novo button menu". If i press just once and release, the PC wont start and wont do nothing.

Update:

If the PC is on and connected to the AC charger, when i turn it off, the battery led stay on and the power button works ok (the PC turn on with just press and release the power button once).

If i turn off the PC and disconnect the AC, the PC will just start if i press and hold power button for more than 10 seconds and will start at the novo button menu. If i reconnect the AC charger with PC turned off, the battery led wont turn on and the PC will just turn on if i press and hold power button for more than 10 seconds. This also happens with hibernate.

GustavoRojas
Paper Tape
Views: 100
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Idepad 700 15ISK power button issue

Update:
If the PC is off, immediately after I connect the AC charger to the PC nothing happens, but after 30 seconds approximately, the led of the battery goes on and now if i press the power button, the PC turn on and boot "normaly"

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors