Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyberteen
What's DOS?
Views: 4,520
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo flex 2 -14 keyboard and touchpad giving irregular response

Hi guys,
I recently bought a lenovo Flex 2 -14" one. It's been almost two weeks now, and I suddenly face this problem.
The keyboard and touchpad together keeps getting disconnected at times. The backlight also keeps blinking when turned on. During that time, I am not able to receive any response via the touchpad and keyboard. It's like a loose connection. Keeps turning on and off!!

Please help me out asap!
Thanks
Highlighted
cyberteen
What's DOS?
Views: 4,451
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo flex 2 -14 keyboard and touchpad giving irregular response

Hello,

looks like i found the solution! I recently came across another post in this forum, where the user had reported his g5050 showing similar symptoms like mine. A lenovo admin had suggested that it might be due to excess charge stored on the laptop, causing the whole f the keyboard and the touchpad to act like its loosely connected.

Solution:

As soon as i find my laptop fully charged, immediatley i took off the power plug going into the laptop!

And now, its all working fine! 

kingvijay023
What's DOS?
Views: 2,808
Message 3 of 4

It's still not working.. Only selected keys are not working. Fn key, del key and up arrow. 

Up arrow works, if pressed harder. But del and fn doesn't work at all.

samrq122
What's DOS?
Views: 2,385
Message 4 of 4

my keyboards not working excpet for the screen brightness buttons .....when i restart my laptop keyboard works fine but as soon as i enter my password n log in keyboard stops working iv checked the driver for it and its upto date n says working properly

im using the on screen keyboard now which is irritating

can any1 help

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors