Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bigalpapa
Paper Tape
Views: 2,808
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo flex 4 white screen solution

I found the exact issue and after posting it to another thread it fixed others computers too, so here's the solution. At first I thought it was a screen issue, but if I pressed firmly on the screen it would start working for a little before I had to do it again. I took the back off of the screen and base and after a long period of time wasted and wires wiggled, I found it was where all the wires from the screen combined into one big black wire right by the fan (I know I should have taken pictures but its pretty obvious once you take the back off). After pushing it firmly back down, as it was held by a good amount of black tape, my screen has came right back to life and no problems since. I know Ill have to do it in another 6 months, but whatever needs to be done to get through school, right? Just go pick up a 2 dollar screwdriver kit for electronics (the super small bits) and take the back off of the keyboard/base and push that wire firmly back down and youre set! (Don't reset your PC, microsoft logins are not as easy to fix and take even longer to get all apps back and working!)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors