Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anderson19672
Paper Tape
Views: 200
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo idea pad flex 2 not booting up

I turned my Lenovo laptop on Friday to see the usual splash Lenovo on start up and then nothing else happened it kept continually doing that and going no further. Just so you know my laptop has no warranty left as I got it last Christmas second hand. I have been looking at demonstration videos on you tube and what I have tried so far is. I plugged in an external usb keyboard and got into bios and checked it was detecting my hard drive and it was. The next step I did was disconnect internal power/ battery and did the hold of the power button for 30 seconds to 1 minute  with the power cord connected only. And it was still doing the same. I then got advised to remove the cmos battery turn on laptop and then back off and put the battery back in. This has also failed to work so now I am looking for help here as I don't know what to do next and am hoping someone here has a different suggestion for me to try and hopefully get my laptop back up and running. Thank you in advance for any help given.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors