Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abiel
Paper Tape
Views: 2,097
Message 1 of 7

Lenovo ideapad 110-17ACL Keyboard

Hi!

Please if anyone knows for this model is there Croatian keyboard ANYWHERE? I bought this laptop in Germany and i searched all over the internet even the Lenovo site but i only found German one. Please if you know anyhow i can find Croatian keyboard that is compatible with this laptop coz i really need it. Thank You! Smiley Happy

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 2,078
Message 2 of 7

Re: Lenovo ideapad 110-17ACL Keyboard

Hello and welcome,

The keyboards for your laptop are listed on page 67 of the Hardware Maintenance Manual - ideapad 110-17ACL

I don't see a Croatian keyboard listed.  Is it possible that one of the other ones is usable?  Slovenian, perhaps?  I confess total ignorance Smiley Sad

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Abiel
Paper Tape
Views: 2,073
Message 3 of 7

Thank You ! Smiley Happy

Hmmm, i dont know.. Maybe. Is there any way i can see a picture of Slovenian layout for my laptop to know more? Google gives me very bad results..
Thank You for Your fast replay! Smiley Happy

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 2,070
Message 4 of 7

All I can suggest is to Google the FRU number for that keyboard, or any others you think might work.

Sorry I don't have a better idea Smiley Sad

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Abiel
Paper Tape
Views: 2,068
Message 5 of 7

Well, Google gives just one strange site and i can't do anything there.. But according to some pictures i can find of other typical keyboards, looks like it might work.. Where and how can i buy it?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 2,062
Message 6 of 7

You can try contacting Lenovo sales or support.  Beyond that, I don't know - other than that strange site.

regards,

Z.

Abiel
Paper Tape
Views: 2,060
Message 7 of 7

Oke, thank You very much! You actually helped me alot! Smiley Very Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors