cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
buckido
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,126
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo ideapad 110 Keyboard keys not working...

Hi, the latptop is only about 2.5 months old now... 3 weeks ago randomly the keyboard's keys on the laptop itself stopped working. No clue why, Ive checked drivers, did a reboot, tried safe mode, etc... It's only on the laptop itself. The keys that work are tyhg caps lock num lock and maybe a couple others... Ive never spilled anything on the laptop nor have I ever dropped it. I was in love with this laptop for the price I paid for it at Best Buy until the keyboard stopped working on it... It just randomly happened and I'm not sure why. The keys don't appear to stick or anything like that... (normal keystrokes just nothing happens in result of clicking them) I am using a keyboard plugged into it right now... I really need to get this fixed and I'm very upset at the fact it happened just 2 months after the purchase... So that cancels out my bestbuy 1 month warranty right there. I really can't deal with this much longer considering the fact that I was planning to use this laptop for my work.. If I can't get a simple easy fix I will have to find something new somewhere else... sorry to say. Praying for an easy solution/fix.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 3,818
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo ideapad 110 Keyboard keys not working...

Since its under warranty, I would call support and perform some tests to determine what fix is needed. If you've tried the basics like uninstalling keyboard driver. It's possible the keyboard ribbon cable disconnected from the motherboard. Lenovo has included tests for keyboard to determine if its detected and testing key inputs.

vincent49
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,165
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo ideapad 110 Keyboard keys not working...

Has anyone found a solution for this problem

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors