Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rombeii
Paper Tape
Views: 2,478
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo ideapad 320-15ABR Laptop performance

Hey guys,

I've recently purchased this laptop, but I can't seem to make it work as I would expect it to work.

So the thing is, I bought this laptop for learning purposes, but also for gaming. I didn't have big expectations, because this is not a gamer laptop, but it does have decent specs.

I think the problem might be with the drivers, because even if I change the graphics in-game, the fps doesn't  change, I get the same fps in League of legends with very low settings and with high-medium settings, and also get constant fps-spikes, or some other games can't even detect my secondary gpu(for example: Path of the exile, Civ VI, none of these are very demanding games).

The things I tried:

• downloading drivers from lenovo website
  • trying to update these drivers with through radeon settings
  • clearing all the drivers, and using auto-detect of amd to download new drivers
  • messing around with radeon settings options(assigning gpus to programs/setting priority to them)
  • checking if it was a temperature issue(nothing went above 60 °C)

I also want to add, that I tried most of these right after installing windows on my laptop, so it was relatively clean.Please tell me, what I can do to make it work, or if I should give up, because thats what this laptop has to offer.

Thank you in advance,

Tamás

My specs:

Processor
AMD A12-9720P RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G

Video Card
AMD Radeon R7 Graphics

Video Card #2
AMD Radeon R8 M535DX

RAM
4.0 GB

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit
McGustav
Paper Tape
Views: 2,333
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo ideapad 320-15ABR Laptop performance

Check your amd radeon settings and check the crossfire setting for that game.. Choose AFR Compatible (You can choose another)on crossfire settings it will enable dual graphic mode.. and don't overwrite game settings.. Note: Some games will fail to render or get reduced performance at dual graphic mode get back to default mode if this appear

Sorry if my English is bad I hope you understand Smiley Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors