Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soukyoku
Paper Tape
Views: 116
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo ideapad 520 not using nvidia card

as in topic my lenovo isnt using nvidia card. no matter what i do it just wont use nvidia just the intel one which is super weak. i changed all settings but nvidia still shows 0% usage. so what can i do to make it work?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 89
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo ideapad 520 not using nvidia card

Hello Soukyoku,

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forums. Have you tried these?

1. Right Click on your desktop, and choose NVIDIA Control Panel, or launch the NVIDIA control panel via the Start menu.
  2. Click Manage 3D Settings.
  3. Click the Global Settings tab.
  4. Select High-performance NVIDIA processor from the dropdown list.
  5. Click Apply.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Soukyoku
Paper Tape
Views: 80
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo ideapad 520 not using nvidia card

im sorry for not being very specific in previous posts. when i said i changed all settings i meant i did evey thing/solution/workaround i found on internet, including propably evey answer i found on ur forum considering this topic. i found only 3 or 4 original, rest was the same over and over again even when it didint help almost anyone. also solution you send me i already did before even starting to search the web in this topic. in sum it doesnt work. please give it another try. also i really pretty please just dont copy paste me another one of your useless solutions, spare a moment of your time to actually reflect on my problem.

also this problem is very very often with your brand. you really should make it more simple like, i dont know... maybe, ANY OTHER LAPTOP BRAND? why you just wont people PERMAMNTLY chose which card they want to use?

(also also you have propably simplest and single least useful bios i have seen in my entire life)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors