Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 443
Message 11 of 14

Re: Lenovo ideapad 700 screen turns black/ hang after moments of usage

Pledgeduster, I am sorry that you did not like my merge.  Unfortunately you were the one that joined this discussion before creating a new thread on the same issue.  Since those responding to posts here get very frustrated when they spend their time replying to a thread only to find the same answer was posted in a duplicate posting, we try to keep the duplicates to a minimum.  If you feel this thread is a dead end then I would recommend that you call Lenovo Support directly for faster assistance.

Lenovo Support - U.K.

0333-777-3991 (National Rate)
For Lenovo & Idea products Press #2
English
9:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Pledgeduster
Blue Screen Again
Views: 411
Message 12 of 14

Did you find a solution? Lenovo have the worst support I've ever seen 

meenuh
Paper Tape
Views: 331
Message 13 of 14

Just curious, but did sending it in for repairs actually solve your problem?? If it didn't then I don't want to bother because I remember the first Lenovo I bought had to be sent in and they made me pay for the shipping. lol... 

Highlighted
Just_aguy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 165
Message 14 of 14

Ideapad 700 (17") screen remains black and vertical rainbow lines flashes after reboot from sleep.

Hi, this will be my second time posting in this forum asking for help.

My Lenovo Ideapad 700 (17") display screen sometimes flashes rainbow vertical lines otherwise remains black after I tried rebooting from sleep. I have sent this laptop for warranty service twice but the problem still remains. The first "fix" was updating the laptop's BIOS. The second "fix" was replacing the motherboard. I would be grateful if any of you can help me regarding this issue.

Mod's Edit: Merged this post with original discussion since issue is not resolve.  Solution marker was also removed since member is still having issue.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors