cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricosss
Fanfold Paper
Views: 308
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo ideapad 710s safe mode from msconfig, and does not recognized the ssd. Please help...

Lenovo ideapad 710s . after selecting safe mode, switch off and switch on, I get black screen with LOGO and I see the BIOS does not recognize the ssd anymore. After a new samsung with a pc board factory defective (well known board problem that the model was withdrawn from the market), now i fall again in a big problem with lenovo. i m a little bit boring. did I loose all my data on ssd? and how to get back this new computer, now?

Ricosss
Fanfold Paper
Views: 248
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo ideapad 710s safe mode from msconfig, and does not recognized the ssd. Please help...

I m now downloading the win10 recovery usb key software >(thanks to the current guarantee it is on). anyone knows if it is going to restore the Bios so that the SSD come up again?

Ricosss
Fanfold Paper
Views: 209
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo ideapad 710s safe mode from msconfig, and does not recognized the ssd. Please help...

Recovery stuck there and it is not terminalizing even after many hours. Bios does not recognize the SSD yet. What to do? 

Top Kudoed Authors