cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dipta
Paper Tape
Views: 107
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo ip310 15isk internal screen does not turn on, but external monitor works fine.

I am using Lenovo ip310 15isk laptop running windows 10. Sometime I use this laptop with an external monitor(lg mk600m) connected via hdmi. But since yesterday internal monitor does not turn on but external monitor works fine. After restarting several time, internal monitor turned on. I thought the problem was fixed. But again after sometime when I turned it on again, the internal monitor does not turn on. I used to swith between the two monitors by pressing F10. Now it does not work. Even if I select "pc screen only", it turns on external monitor. I think the internal monitor is fine, because sometime it turns on. I tried to update graphics card drivers but they are all up to date.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 42
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo ip310 15isk internal screen does not turn on, but external monitor works fine.

Hi Dipta! Was there any changes or any update that was installed before the issue arise? Just to make sure that there are no hardware failure, could you run the hardware test from the Lenovo Vantage app? If none, run the update from the app and install all available updates. You can download the app here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/lenovo-vantage/9wzdncrfj4mv?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab. Update us how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors